Syncbak is currently seeking a C#/.Net Developer.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and assess product requirements, develop time estimates, and break down work into manageable tasks
- Participates in design discussions and contribute in decision making.
- Will work on multiple projects providing development and maintenance work.
- Applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions within a department.
- Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems.
- Some client interaction, interpersonal communication, written communication, decision making ability, client focus.
Desired Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5+ years (current) working experience with web development with Microsoft Tools
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development and design experience.
- 5+ years (as applicable) of C#, .NET Framework ver. 4.x+ (MVC & WebAPI), ASP.NET Core 2.x
- Experience with MVC, SOA, and OOP design patterns.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of how to document program design, coding, and maintenance.
- Experience getting critical project to completion with high client satisfaction.
- Adherence to defined coding standards and other defined quality standards
- Entrepreneurial mindset as this person will dabble in many platforms.
- Strong organizational skills: must be able to work on multiple tasks during the same time frame and meet deadlines with accuracy and efficiency.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to a diverse range of audiences and settings.
- A positive attitude, be self-motivated, flexible, and a team player.
- The ability to maintain the integrity of confidential business information, our own and that of the clients.
Capabilities that would be beneficial:
- Experience designing and implementing multi-tiered applications.
- Experience with Knockout.js, Vue.js 2.x.
- Experience with cloud services (ideally AWS).
- Experience with NoSQL databases (particularly Redis).
Syncbak offers a competitive salary, extremely attractive stock options plan and excellent benefits package.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.