- Founded by Jack Perry
- Syncbak raises capital from initial investors, including the NAB and CEA
- Syncbak is awarded the first 8 patents for technology that authenticates Internet delivery of OTA broadcast television; market trials begin in earnest across the US.
- Syncbak receives strategic partnership/investment from CBS; market installs increase to include 55 major broadcast group owners
- Nielsen integration completed making the Syncbak platform the first measurable OTT system
- Launch of CBS All Access with CBS owned stations and framework for launching all CBS affiliates.
- Syncbak receives investments from Gray Television and Morgan Murphy
- Gray Television launches with new Syncbak services
- Sony Playstation Vue launches with live streams powered by Syncbak
- Hulu launches with live streams powered by Syncbak
- fuboTV launches with live streams powered by Syncbak
- Direct-to-consumer play SBTV is launched, including first-ever straight to OTT broadcast
- adSync DAI technology launches, avails ~50 million and growing monthly
- SBTV's MarketSync content marketplace launches; Gray Television's newly-acquired Raycom stations on-board to SBTV
- Syncbak outgrows corporate headquarters in Cedar Rapids, IA; plans for rapid expansion with purchase of new corporate office in Marion, IA.
- Syncbak sets up new world headquarters at 1 Research Center in Marion, Iowa.
- Syncbak live streams first-ever straight-to-OTT concert nationwide on SBTV from NAB in Las Vegas; Morgan Murphy Media launches first-ever 24/7 drone channel for OTT on SBTV